Briket'Bistrot in the Basque Country
From the springtime to the first weeks of autumn, make your reservation to dine at the Briket'Bistrot.
Here, the contemporary atmosphere and refined natural setting in light and soft hues between beige and white.
Gather around the simply dressed table setting, share a gourmet dish à la carte prepared for you be Martin and David Ibarboure.
All is easy and uncomplicated for joyful and festive moments.
Here you will find locally sourced produce carefully selected by our Chefs, attention to detail and the same desire as always to please our Briketenia guests.
Simple and tasty recipes - such as squid, fish from the daily market and Pyrénées lamb - food that makes us happy.
Enjoy an aperitif with friends or a digestive after dinner, relax in a comfortable atmosphere and unwind at the bar or outside on the shaded terrace.
Two different atmospheres, one common friendliness.
Discover our menu developed from locally grown seasonal produce.
Our production partners
- Axuria, Pyrénées lamb.
- The Bastellica family, for their aromatic herbs.
- Jean Luc Garbage, with his colourful tomatoes and miniature vegetables.
- Monsieur Goicoechea, for the Banka trout.
- Madame Etchelecu, for the eggs and strawberries.
- The Domaine Arretxea, for the Irouleguy red wine with its spice flavours.
- Paxkal Sorhondo sheep's cheese and the Egurza farm.
The Briket'Bistrot is open:
- from mid-April to the end of October
- from Wednesday to Sunday
- from 12am-2pm and 8pm-10pm